网上纺织品,做纺织生意,纺织面料网
 
中国纺织品网手机版 » 知识 » 纺织英语 » 正文纺织要闻 国际纺织 企业新闻 纺机设备 市场行情 行业研究 家用纺织 纺织科技 纺织贸易 人物访谈 中国轻纺城 政策法规 展会新闻 纺织知识 

询盘的提出常用英语

放大字体  缩小字体
中国纺织品网   tex.org.cn   日期:2012-09-03

    我们已向该公司提出询价( 询盘 )。

    We addressed our inquiry to the firm.

    对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。

    We answered the inquiry received from the firm.

    我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的 询盘 。

    We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.

    我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。报关员考试

    We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.

    敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。

    Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.

    如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。

    We shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.

    敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。

    Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.

    由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供最好的条件。

    Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract.

    请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。

    Please state your best terms and discount for cash.

    由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。

    Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.

    请告知该商品的价格和质量。

    Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.

    请对日本生产的合成纤维的制品, 如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最低价格。

    Please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in Japan.

    敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。

    Kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.

    敬请告知贵公司可供应的上等砂糖的数量和价格。

    Kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar.

    请报德克萨斯州产中等棉花50包、11月份交货的最低价格是多少?

    Please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt. best Cork.

    请对上述产品报运至我方工厂交货的最低价格。

    We shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works.

    请贵方惠寄商品目录并报价、谢谢。

    I shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations.

    请对该商品报最低价。

    Please quote us your lowest prices for the goods.

    贵公司7月1日来函就该商品优惠条件的询盘敬悉。

    We have received your letter of July 1, enquiring about the best terms of the goods.

    如收到贵司对xxx产品的询价, 我们将甚表谢意。

    We shall be pleased to receive your enquiries for the machineries.

    如能告知该商品的详细情况, 则不胜感谢。

    We would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities.

    如您能告知该商品的现行价格, 将不胜感谢。

    We would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling prices of the goods.


收藏:  知识搜索  告诉好友  [纺织品论坛]  关闭窗口  打印本文 更多关于:
 
推荐图文
推荐知识
最新资讯
 
网站首页 | 关于我们 | 联系方式 | 付款方式 | 使用协议 | 版权隐私 | 网站地图 | 网站留言 | 广告服务 | 积分换礼 | RSS订阅 | ICP备10008716号-6