网上纺织品,做纺织生意,纺织面料网
 
中国纺织品网手机版 » 知识 » 纺织英语 » 正文纺织要闻 国际纺织 企业新闻 纺机设备 市场行情 行业研究 家用纺织 纺织科技 纺织贸易 人物访谈 中国轻纺城 政策法规 展会新闻 纺织知识 

改变付款日期Alter Schedule Payments

放大字体  缩小字体
中国纺织品网   tex.org.cn   日期:2012-09-03

A fifth bargaining chip could be to alter the schedule of payments. Because this is frequently done in construction contracts, I changed the scene to that type of job for this dialog.

第五个可以用来议价的筹码是改变原订的付款日期。因为在工程合约中这种情况常常发生,所以我在这个对话中,稍微将工作场景修改了一下。

Mel:There you go. Everything just like you requested, except the price.

好了,一切都合你的意了,除了价格以外。

Bill:Why not the price?

为什么价格不行?

Mel:Well,your terms require me to carry the cost of everything and wait for my payment until 30 days after the work is completed.

这个嘛,你的条件是要我全额负担开销,直到完工后一个月才能取款。

Bill:That's right.

没错。

I wnat to be sure everything is done right before I pay you off, otherwise you might not response to my call back to complete the punch list.

我想确定全部完善后才付款,不然,一出问题你可能就不会回复了。

Mel:I can understand that, but in the meantime I have to cover the cost of materials and payroll for your job.

我了解你的顾虑,但是我还要负担你的材料费和工人的薪资。

The increase in to cover the cost of a short-term loan I have to get to stay in business while you wait and make sure.

为了等你那一个月,我可能要周转贷款,打平经营费用;所以反应给你的就是涨价。

Bill:How about if I alter the deal to 50% upon substantial completion and 50% within 30 days?

那我改成大致完工后就付一半,完工一个月再付一半呢?

Mel:Still the same.

还是一样。

I'll got to have some front money to buy supplies,and no more than 10% retained pending final inspection.

我一定要有前置费去买原料、补给品,所以在你检查确定前,顶多可以扣押10%的尾款。

Bill:Then,how do I know you'll come back and finish the job?

那我怎么知道你会不会把工作做完?

Mel:You have my word.

我跟你保证。

That's enough for most people.

通常大家听我这么说就够了。

Bill:Okay, then, how's this.

好,这样吧。

I buy the materials and have them delivered here, and I retain 15% for up to 30 days after the punch list.

我负责买材料,并运送到这里;完工后,我会扣百分之十五的尾款,一个月后付清。

I'll give you the rest upon substantial completion ,so you can make your payroll.

只要大部分完工,我就先付百分之八十五,这样你就可以会工人的薪水了。

Mel: All right.

好吧。

I'll do it for nothing up front,but you buy the supplies,and pay me everything except 15% retainage,upon substantial completion.

这样没有前置费,我也可以动工。但你得负责购买材料,在工作大致完成后,你要支付百分之八十五的货款,扣押款不得超过15%。

Bill: Done!

成交!

Vocabulary重要词汇

punch list后续表单(工程中指完工后的需整改的记录)

payroll薪资总额

alter改变

front money预付之订金

retainage尾款(工程中指保修金之类的预留金)


收藏:  知识搜索  告诉好友  [纺织品论坛]  关闭窗口  打印本文 更多关于:
 
推荐图文
推荐知识
最新资讯
 
网站首页 | 关于我们 | 联系方式 | 付款方式 | 使用协议 | 版权隐私 | 网站地图 | 网站留言 | 广告服务 | 积分换礼 | RSS订阅 | ICP备10008716号-6