网上纺织品,做纺织生意,纺织面料网
 
中国纺织品网手机版 » 知识 » 纺织英语 » 正文纺织要闻 国际纺织 企业新闻 纺机设备 市场行情 行业研究 家用纺织 纺织科技 纺织贸易 人物访谈 中国轻纺城 政策法规 展会新闻 纺织知识 

英语报价黄金句

放大字体  缩小字体
中国纺织品网   tex.org.cn   日期:2012-09-03

1)A: We can offer you this in different levels of quality.
A:这产品我们有三种不同等级的品质。
B: Is there much of a difference in price ?
B:价钱也有很大的分别吧?
A: Yes ,the economy model is about 30% less.
A:是的,经济型的大约便宜30%。
B: We‘ll take that one .
B:我们就买那种。
2)A: Is this going to satisfy your requirements ?
A:这种的合你的要求吗?
B: Actually , it is more than we need .
B:事实上,已超出我们所需要的。
A: We can give you a little cheaper model .
A:我们可以提供你便宜一点的型式。
B: Let me see the specifications for that .
B:让我看看它的规格说明书吧。
3)A: You‘re asking too much for this part .
A:这零件你们要价太高了。
B: we have some cheaper ones .
B:我们有便宜一点的。
A: What is the price difference ?
A:价钱差多少?
B: The basic model will cost about 10% less
B:基本型的便宜约10%左右。
4)A: How many different models of this do you offer?
A:这个你们有多少种不同的型式。
B: We have five different ones .
B:五种
A: Is there much of a price difference .
A:价钱有很大的差别吗?
B: Yes, so we had better look over your specifications.
B:是的,所以我们最好先把您的规格说明细看一遍。
5)A: The last order didn‘t work out too well for us
A:上回订的货用起来不怎么顺。
B: What was wrong?
B:有什么问题吗?
A: We were developing too much waste .
A:生产出来的废品太多了。
B: I suggest you go up to our next higher price level.
B:我建议您采用我们价格再高一级的货
6)A: Did the material work out well for you ?
A:那些材料进行的顺利吗?
B: Not really .
B:不怎么好。
A: What was wrong?
A:怎么啦?
B: We felt that the price was too high for the quality .
B:我们觉得以这样的品质价钱太高了。
7) A: Has our material been all right ?
A:我们的原材料没问题吧?
B: I‘m afraid not .
B:有问题呢。
A: Maybe you should order a little better quality
A:也许您应该买品质好一点的
B: Yes, we might have to do that .
B:是呀,恐怕只有这么做了。
8) A: I think you had better come out to the factory .
A:我看你最好走一趟工厂,
B: Is there something wrong .
B:出了什么事吗
A: Yes ,your last shipment wasn‘t up to par .
A:嗯,你上次送去的货没有达到标准
B: Let ‘s go out and have a look at it .
走,我们去看看
9) A: I want you to look at this material .
A:我要你看看这材料
B: Is this from our last shipment ?
B:这是上次叫的货吗?
A: Yes ,it is .
A:是啊。
B: I can see why you are having some problems with it .
B:我明白为什么你用起来会有问题了。
10) A: I would suggest that you use this material instead of that .
A:我建议你改用这种替代那种。
B: But that costs more .
B:可是那样成本较高。
A: But you will get less waste from this .
A:但可以减少浪费。
B: We‘ll try it once .
B:那么就试一次看看吧。
11) A: Our manufacturing costs have gone up too much
A:我们的制造成本增加太多了。
B: You might try one of our cheaper components .
B:你试试这种较便宜的组件怎样?
A: Let‘s take a look at your price list again
A:我再看一次你们的价目表吧。
B: Sure . I‘ll bring it in next week .
B:好哇,我下个礼拜带过来。
12) A: This is the best material we have to offer .
A:这是本公司所供应的最好的原料。
B: Actually ,I don‘t think we need it to be this good .
B:说实在的,我并不认为我们用得着这么好的,
A: I can let you have this kind cheaper .
A:我可以算你便宜一点。
B: Let‘s do that .
B:那就这么说定吧?
13) A: How is the new material working out for you ?
A:新原料用得如何?
B: Fine .we‘re saving a lot of money with it .
B:不错,节省了不少的钱,
A: I‘m glad to hear that .
A:听你这么说真高兴
B: It was a good suggestion .thanks .
B:你建议得不错,谢谢。
14) A: How many would you like to order ?
A:您要订多少?
B: Is there a minimum order ?
B:有最低订购量的限制吗?
A: No ,we can ship in lots of any size .
A:没有,任何数量都可以出货。
B: We‘ll try one case of this .
B:那么,这种的就试一箱吧
15) A: We‘re ready to take your order now.
A:你们现在可以下订单了。
B: We want to try this component as a sample.
B:这种组件我们想试个样品看看。
A: I can send one for you to try .
A:我们可以寄个给你试用。
B: Yes , please do that .
B:好,那就麻烦你了。
16) A: How many would you like to order ?
A:您要订多少?
B: How do they come packaged ?
B:货是怎样装的呢?
A: In cases of 100.
A:一箱装100个。
B: We‘ll take 500.
B:我们要500个
17) A: We need seven of these .
A:我们要七个这种的。
B: They come in cases of five .
B:它们是五个一箱。
A: Then ,send two cases please .
A:这样的话,就送两箱吧。
B: Good . thank you for the order .
B:好的,谢谢你的订货。
18) A: We can‘t handle an order that small
A:这么少的数量,我们不能接受。
B: What is the minimum we would have to order .
B:那么我们至少得订多少呢。
19) A: We have a problem with your order .
A:你订的货有点问题。
B: What is it ?
B:什么问题。
A: We can‘t split open a case to fill your order .
A:因为我们不能拆箱来凑足你的订量。
B: I‘ll see if we can take the whole case .
B:那我考虑看看是不是可以买整箱。
20) A: Do you offer any quantity discounts ?
A:大量购买有折扣吗?
B: No, we don‘t.
B:不,没有。
A: Then give us three cases of this .
A:那么这种的就买三箱好了。
 


收藏:  知识搜索  告诉好友  [纺织品论坛]  关闭窗口  打印本文 更多关于:
 
推荐图文
推荐知识
最新资讯
 
网站首页 | 关于我们 | 联系方式 | 付款方式 | 使用协议 | 版权隐私 | 网站地图 | 网站留言 | 广告服务 | 积分换礼 | RSS订阅 | ICP备10008716号-6