网上纺织品,做纺织生意,纺织面料网
 
中国纺织品网手机版 » 知识 » 纺织英语 » 正文纺织要闻 国际纺织 企业新闻 纺机设备 市场行情 行业研究 家用纺织 纺织科技 纺织贸易 人物访谈 中国轻纺城 政策法规 展会新闻 纺织知识 

关于装运的英语

放大字体  缩小字体
中国纺织品网   tex.org.cn   日期:2012-09-03

(一)
The shipment has arrived in good condition.
运到之货情况良好
I hope you'll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.
我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。
Please exercise better care with future shipments.
对今后装运的货,请多加注意。
Can last shipment be duplicated?
上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?
We regret we can't ship as you desired.
很抱歉,我们不能按你们的要求装船。
We'll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.
我们将派船只在黄埔装运。
There is an over-shipment of 200 lbs.
货物多装了200磅。
Can we short-ship 5 tons?
我们可以少装5吨吗?
Please hold shipment pending our instructions.
请在我们通知之前暂停装货。
The goods are all ready for shipment.
货物已经准备好待装运。
I've got a bone to pick with you over your last shipment to London.
关于上次装运到伦敦的那批货,我不得不抱怨你。
The cargo has been shipped on board s.s. "Dong Feng".
货已装上“东风”号轮船。
We ship most of our oil in bulk.
我们装运的油多数是散装的。
We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.
我们能在货物装运到美国时获得优惠税率。
The facilities for shipping goods to southeast Asian countries have changed a lot.
出口到东南亚的货物的装运条件已大大改善了。

Words and Phrases

shipment 装运

shipping advice 装船通知

loading 装货

shipping order 装货单

to effect shipment 装运

shipping 装运的

shipping mark 装运标志

to make shipment 交货,装运

to ship 装船,装运

shipping instruction 装船单据

to make delivery of the goods 交货

to take delivery of the goods 提货

]unloading/discharging 卸货

loading list 装船单

loading charge 装船费

loading certificate 装货证明书

loading days 装货天数,装载时间

load off 卸货

Male's Receipt 大副收据

loaded on Deck (货物)装于甲板上

Shipping Instructions Form 装船指示单

shipping documents 装船单据

cargo mark 货物装运标志

(二)Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?

我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?

An early reply from you will help us to speed up shipment.

如果你们尽快答复,我们便可以加速装船。

The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.

第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。

Could you manage to hasten the delivery?

你们能否加快装运?

Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?

你们能不能提前一点交货呢?

A timely delivery means a lot to us.

及时交货对我们来说关系可大了。

I'm sorry to say that we can't advance the time of delivery.

非常抱歉我们不能把交货期提前。

There's still another possibility to ensure a prompt delivery of the goods.

还有另一种可能可以确保即期交货。

If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.

如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。

Could you do something to advance your shipment?

你们能不能设法提前交货?

They hold a discussion on the time of shipment for fireworks.

他们就礼花的装运期问题进行了谈判。

Since the time of shipment can not be fixed, I can not but worry about it.

交货期还没定下来,我怎么会不着急呢?

I'm sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.

很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。

Can you effect shipment of the order in March?

您看这批货能在3月份装运吗?

Is it possible to effect shipment during October?

能不能在10月份交货?

I want the goods to be delivered in June.

我希望你们能在6月份交货。

After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.

从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。

We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.

我们最晚在今年12月份或明年初交货。

We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.

请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。

You expect us to make delivery in less than a month, right?

您是希望我们在不到1个月的时间内交货吗?

I'm terribly worried about late shipment.

我非常担心货物迟交。

Words and Phrases

forward shipment 远期装运

near shipment 近期装运

prompt shipment 即期装运

shipment as soon as possible 尽速装运

late shipment 迟交

prompt delivery 即期交货

time of shipment 装运期,装运时间


收藏:  知识搜索  告诉好友  [纺织品论坛]  关闭窗口  打印本文 更多关于:
 
推荐图文
推荐知识
最新资讯
 
网站首页 | 关于我们 | 联系方式 | 付款方式 | 使用协议 | 版权隐私 | 网站地图 | 网站留言 | 广告服务 | 积分换礼 | RSS订阅 | ICP备10008716号-6