网上纺织品,做纺织生意,纺织面料网
 
中国纺织品网手机版 » 知识 » 纺织技术 » 正文纺织要闻 国际纺织 企业新闻 纺机设备 市场行情 行业研究 家用纺织 纺织科技 纺织贸易 人物访谈 中国轻纺城 政策法规 展会新闻 纺织知识 

简单实用的档口贸易英语 通俗易懂

放大字体  缩小字体
中国纺织品网   tex.org.cn   日期:2012-09-03

一、 讨价还价


We cannot take anything off the price.我们不能再减低价格了。


If you are going to make a big purchase.I will cut the price down.如果你将大量购买的话,我想我可以把价格降低一点。


That’s almost cost price.这已经是成本价了。


Since you are our old customers,so we offer you such a low price!因为你是我们的老顾客,所以我们才给你那么优惠的价格!


I am sorry,Ioffered you the wholesale price,so I can’t lower it.不好意思,我报给你的已经是批发价,不能再低了。


You know,it is well worth the price.你知道的,这款肯定值这个价格!


The price differs with the quality.一分钱一分货。


二、非卖品


We sell them by wholesale,not by retail.我们是做批发销售的,不零售。


Sorry,there are samples and not for sale.对不起,这些是样品不卖的。


It’s not for sale,but you can order.这是非卖品,但是你可以订货。


Here are all the samples.这些都是样品。


It’s not for sale,because that model is out of stock.这是不卖的,因为这个样式的已经没有货了。


Maybe you can have a look of other models,other models is also very good.也许你可以考虑下其它款式,其它款式的一样那么好。


三、库存


对话:This one,have stock?这个,有现货吗?


Just a moment,Let me check on that for you.请稍等,我帮你查一下。


Yes,we have stock.是的,我们有现货。


We have some more in the storehouse.我们还有一些货在仓库里。


We have many stock in my warehouse,please wait a moment,I go to my warehouse to get for you.我们还有很多现货在仓库里,请稍等,我马上去仓库拿给你。


I’m sorry,this is all we have.不好意思,我们就只有这些了。


四、定货和付定金


The miniman quantity for each style is 30 pieces.一个款最少定货量是30个。


You have to place the order if one style in one color.订货需要单款单色。


Hello,would you like to order it?你好,你是要订购这个吗?


How many do you want to order for each style?请问你每个款式定购多少个?


You must pay us 30辮osit.你必须付我们30%定金。


Please sign the order form.请在定货单上签名。



五、付款和付款方式


I will deliver you the goods after I receive the payment.钱收到,我马上给你发货。


Do you accept credit cards?你们接受信用卡吗?


No,we only accept cash.不,我们只收现金。


Please change your money into RMB,ok?请把你的钱换成人民币好吗?


Here is your receipt.这是你的收据。


六、送货


Would you like to have it delivered?你需要帮忙送货吗?


You’ll have to pay for the delivey.你将必须付运费。


Please tell me,where shall we deliever the products/请告诉我,我们应该把货物送到哪里/


Hello,your goods is ready,when will you come to my shop to get your goods?你好,你的货已经准备好了,请问你什么时候有空来我店提货呢?


You must check your goods,and write down your teloephone number,add on the receipt.你必须检查一下你的货,还有在收据上写下你的电话号码和收货地址。


七、 营业时间


What time does your store open?你们店多少点开始营业呢/


We are open from 9:00am to 5:00pm.我们的营业时间是上午9点到下午5点。


Don’t worry,our store is open 7 days a week.别担心,我们店每天都有营业。


八、包装


How many pieces are there in one carton?请问一箱装多少个呢?


Put them into a plastic bag , ok?把它们装进胶袋里面,好吗?


Would you please wrap them up?请把这些打包起来,好吗?


Shall I wrap them up together or separately?我是把它们包装在一起,还是分开包装呢?




收藏:  知识搜索  告诉好友  [纺织品论坛]  关闭窗口  打印本文 更多关于:
 
推荐图文
推荐知识
最新资讯
 
网站首页 | 关于我们 | 联系方式 | 付款方式 | 使用协议 | 版权隐私 | 网站地图 | 网站留言 | 广告服务 | 积分换礼 | RSS订阅 | ICP备10008716号-6